PT. Geocean Indonesia, a PMA Company services in Pipeline Installation for Oil & Gas sector is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Tendering Manager for Offshore Pipeline Installation Contracts
• Min. graduate from S1 Degree Engineering.
• Min. 3 years experience in the field of offshore pipeline construction.
• Must have been involved at a reasonable level of responsibilities in the tendering process, or in pipeline construction project execution, with good knowledge in both technical and commercial matters.
• Fluent in English (active verbal and written).
Based: in Jakarta, with possibilities travels all over Far East Asia.
• Will be responsible for review of call for tenders, preparation and finalization of both Technical and Commercial parts of the tenders under the direction of GEOCEAN s Area Manager.
• Will also be in charge of supervising cost estimates.
• Will supervise a team of Indonesian Engineers.
Qualified incumbents, please send your application letter, CV and recent photograph via e-mail / post not later than 12 July 2008 by quoting the job code in the email / envelope subject to:
PT. Geocean Indonesia
Wisma 77, 2nd Floor
Jl. S. Parman Kav. 77, Slipi
Jakarta Barat 11410