A major international Oilfield Services Company is looking for serious candidates to join our Indonesia organization for a career as SENIOR MECHANIC (based in Jakarta)
You will perform preventive maintenance and modifications according to defined schedules, as well as ensuring that failed equipment is analyzed in a timely manner. Your role is a critical support position that has a significant impact on the Service Quality of the location.
• Minimum Diploma-3 degree graduate in MECHANICAL from respected university/polytechnic
• Excellent command of English and have good interpersonal skill
• Able to work under pressure and be independent, adventurous, self-driven, analytic and creative attitudes, capable of shouldering heavy responsibility.
• Age between 30-40 years old
• 5+ years experiences in maintenances with knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, AC/DC, Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Air Condition preferably in oil and gas industry and/or exposures in operations
• Must have supervisory skill and general computer skills
We are seeking for candidates who are committed to a long time term career.
If you are qualified, we invite you to send your resume, giving detailed qualifications, experience and references and other relevant documents via email to:
Schlumberger Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail subject: Senior Mechanic
Before 27th April 2008