PT. SOLID BLACK GOLD – Coal Mining Contractor Companies having area in Muara Teweh, Central Kalimantan in collaboration with several concession owner, which started exploration since 2006 until today. We have a standard of quality in complying with our costumer in Japan and USA which uses for electricity. We open several position to strengthen our manpower and business position.
• Plan detailed exploration of the coal concession, including identifying outcrops.
• Able to calculate reserve estimation from borehole data.
• Plan borehole drilling patterns.
• Lead and monitor a team of Junior Geologist and Surveyors in daily task, such as mapping, surveying and drilling.
• Able to use AutoCAD for mapping and reserve estimation.
• Coordinate with Mining Department regarding future mining plans and pit limit markings.
• Coordinate with Humas Department, regarding marking of land of difference owners.
• Communicate with surveyor regarding topographic survey.
• Geological Degree.
• English is a must.
• Ready to work in a remote area.
• Experience of working in the coal field for a minimum of 8 years.
• Leadership qualities.
• Please provided sample report.
Please send your comprehensive application and resume meeting our requirement no later than 30 December 2008 to:
PT. SOLID BLACK GOLD
Jl. Boulevard Arta Gading
Rukan gading Bukit Indah Blok M-10
(samping RS Mitra)
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara 14210
Or email: email@example.com