PT DH Energy, a group company of PT Darma Henwa Tbk, in collaboration with PT Pendopo Energi Batubara, one of Coal Mining Company with large – potential coal resources and hold the CCOW 3rd Generation, running construction stage. Our mine site located in Muara Enim – South Sumatera and our head office, base in Jakarta.
We produce coals and supplies electricity and alternative energy to power utilities and industries. The Company is urgently seeking professionals to fill the following positions at its Headquarter in Jakarta and site operations as :
Base: Site Location
The successful applicant must be able to organize, manage, monitor and be active for a Project organization in order to undertake a scope of work and achieve status of safety, quality, schedule and costs as laid down in a contract with Client/Contractors that in line with Company s best interests to achieve success Project. He Will Reports directly to Project Director and C.O.O and will be responsible to :
1. Manage for all aspect, technical and non technical aspect of the operation of mining project construction stage.
2. Manage the generation of all company s mining infrastructure and exploration / drilling activity.
3. Act as KTT and Maintain company objectives in relation to safety, quality & environment or “K3LH”.
4. Implement existing formal project procedures for all aspects of the work ensure that adequate checks and balances built into the organization procedures.
5. Develop an organization chart using the Company model which will describe Project team and which includes all functions required within the Project Contract. Functional areas of work may include Mining Operations, the Engineering, Asset Management, Commercial, Procurement, Finance & Accounting, Safety, Formalities, and Human Resources.
6. Initiate the Project by conducting a kick off meeting with the Project team assign duties and responsibilities as detailed in the functional matrix.
7. Prepare budget the progress and performance of all functional areas of the Project.
8. Arrange and manage all statutory permits and approvals as required to and with the Contract.
9. Take particular responsibility to ensure harmonious and cooperative related with industrial relations, Community relations and employees welfare in all aspects in the Project.
• Engineering formal basic education, Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) , Preferable from mining engineering or related major and required to work extended hours to meet project requirements.
• Min 10 years experience in mining company.
• Min. 2 years professional experience as Site / Project Manager.
• “Kepala Teknik Tambang /Pengawas Operasional Utama Certificate” is a must.
• Capable of handling government and local society, excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Male, Max age 45 years old.
• Familiar with Computer Literate Microsoft Office and MINCOM, SURPAC.
• Position is accountable held for Project performance.
• Commitment to a systems approach to mining.
• Fluent in English.
Send your resume before October 30th, 2008 to:
Attach your resume, CV and other scan of certificate in word format maximum 250 Kb. (Please put the code on the subject).