Under Indonesia’s private power programme, PT. YTL Jawa Timur operates and maintains this 2 x 610 MW Coal-fired Power Station. The station is located at Paiton, Probolinggo District of East Java, 141 km Southeast of Surabaya. We currently have a vacancy for:
Procurement Junior Officer
The post-holder is responsible to the Procurement Team Leader for the efficient and effective performance of the procurement function.
Candidates for this should possess minimum qualifications and competencies as follows:
• Minimum diploma 3 years (D3) in relevant backgrounds. S1 in Engineering is preferred;
• 3 years minimum relevant experience in Procurement with an industrial company background, especially in buying electrical/ mechanical materials;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English;
• Willingness to work under tight schedule and multiple priorities;
• A good practical knowledge of office computer systems, including Maximo, Microsoft Excel and Access;
• Negotiation skill, assertive, high professional integrity, high motivation, sincere and honest;
• Ability to deal with reputable and appropriately approved suppliers, to identify new suppliers, to establish good working relationship with suppliers and to monitor supplier performance.
• Ability to perform procurement activities in line with the appropriate Indonesian Legislation, Company procedures & ethical business practices; commitment to Company Probity Policy.
Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector. Please send a fully detailed CV in English, latest on 01 August 2008 to:
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
Tromol Pos No. 36
Paiton – Probolinggo, Jawa Timur 67291
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be kept in strict confidence
Please include a contact telephone number and recent photograph.