DECK ENGINE DEPT.
Assistant Steward Lido (ASL)
Clerk (leading to Purser) (Clerk)
General Purpose Attendant (GPA) Housekeeping (GPA-HK/GPA HKF)
MAERSK SHIP MANAGEMENT
2nd Cooker/ Baker (M-2CB)
AB / WPR (M-ABW)
Chief Cook (M-CCK)
OS / WPR (M-OSW)
DECK ENGINE DEPT.
General Purpose Attendant-Housekeeping / Laundry (W-GPA-HK)
General Purpose Attendant-Messroom (W-GPA-M)
IS Officer (W-IS)
1. Minimum D1 in hotel school (code ASL, GPA-HK/GPA HKF).
2. Minimum high school graduate or equivalent. (code WPR & SLR).
3. Latest job experience should be no more than 2 years ago (code ASL and GPA-HK/GPA HKF; WPR and SLR).
4. Good command of English. Candidates need to meet the minimum standard of command of English. Testing consist of verbal, written and computerized test on grammar, listening and conversation.
5. Minimum 21 years old (code ASL, GPA-HK/GPA HKF) and maximum 35 years old.
6. Minimum 22 years old (code WPR & SLR) and maximum 35 years old.
7. Minimum height for male160 cms and female 156 cm.
8. Male / Female who are physically & mentally fit.
9. Basic Safety Training Certificate (for GPA Laundry Position-Hotel Dept).
Please complete all of copies documents required as follows:
1. Application letter should be written in English.
2. Curriculum Vitae.
3. Latest certificate endorsed by the school.
4. Certificate of Job Training or Job Experience and English Course.
5. Birth certificate.
6. Family card (kartu keluarga) and ID card (KTP).
7. Letter of good behavior from the police department (SKCK).
8. Letter of permission to work with Holland America Line from parents/husband/wife affixed with Rp 6000 stamp duty.
9. Recent color photograph 4 (four) pieces size 4 x 6 cm.
* HAL = Holland American Line
* WSC = Winstar Cruise
* MSM = Maersk Ship Management
Send your letter head to email@example.com