Bedrock Asia – Jakarta Office is seeking a talented Packaging Senior Designer provides artistic & strategic directions for one or more Bedrock projects, working closely with internal consultant & creative teams to oversee multiple projects, and ensure a high level of visual quality. Immediate contribution in packaging design practice. The senior designer will work with consultant to lead projects to key clients: conduction conceptual exploration, direction and establish design solution to production.
Digital Artist / Illustrator Specialist (CODE: DAI-06)
* Key Responsibilities:
• Works closely with Art Directors and Production teams to ensure a high level of visual quality in all projects.
• Strong in English & Indonesian writing for concept communication
• Create visual style guides as needed
• Generates strong concept art & illustration elements for final art renderings.
* Education & Training:
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
• Proficient in English and Indonesian.
• Minimum Diploma/S1 in art and design
Work Experience min 5-7 years of brand identity projects in Mid-Luxury Brands:
FMCG/Industries/Hospitality/Financial experience within a breadth of categories, and will have demonstrated strategic knowledge of nomenclature, brand architecture.
Knowledge and Skill:
* Mastery in Adobe CS, Canvas (Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop) is A MUST!
* Excellent Illustrator/rendering skills and styles.
* Clear and concise communicator.
Email us this following item in one A4 size PDF document less than 1mb to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Portfolio (printed or online) is a must – Current & Best work only
* Letter of Intent (Goal, Desired Position & Salary)
* Copy of education diploma/schools/certificate/awards
* Your Current photo (Decent, Front View, Max 2 months) + Valid Contact Information & Copy Valid ID
Expire date: 13 October 2008