PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 2000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Our strategic shareholder and partner Clough Limited (ASX:CLO) provides Petrosea with access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Coordinator
1. S1 degree of prominent university from Environment Engineering, Economy Mess Communication, Psychology, Sociology, or Cultural Science.
2. Min. 7 years of working experience at the same field and position/ equivalent.
3. Proven experience in community development & competency in participating management.
4. Deep understanding of community initiative subject.
5. Shows good people skills, strong communication, presentation & negotiation skills, maturity, understand how to approach/deal with communities, local government, NGOs, & other key stakeholders.
6. Demonstrate ability in project development, design, implementation & evaluation.
7. Demonstrate ability to build cohesive teams & achieve goals through teamwork.
1. Mapping the priority stakeholders in areas in which the Company operates, developing and maintaining relationship with priority stakeholders and initiating capacity building.
2. Developing CSR strategies, initiating & implementing Community Development programs at Corporate & Project levels.
3. Advising the management with key community issues which may potentially influence company reputation.
1. Excellent English Skill – spoken, written and presentation.
2. Team oriented, self motivated and ability to prioritize work.
3. Strong interpersonal & communication skills. Able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff within the organization.
4. A can do attitude with a hands on approach.
We offer out staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high calibre appointment.
To apply for the position, please forward your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or Pdf format with a file size of 150kb or less not later than June 15th, 2008.