The biggest offshore fabricator in Indonesia and one of the largest offshore construction companies in the world requires proficient, efficient, and highly motivated individuals for the following positions:
CHIEF SECURITY (CS)
Essentials Job Duties:
• Overall command and control for site security operations at the PTMI Facility.
• Provide supervision and advice of the Shift Supervisors in the conduct of their duties.
• Maintain an on call capability when not on duty by being continuously contactable.
• Collate and report all information of security related incidents to the HSES Manager.
• Provide advice on external security concerns in Batam.
• Develop, implement and enforce all security SOP’s and guard post orders/instructions.
• Coordinate and oversee the incident investigation procedure upon occurrence of a breech of security, and the implementation of recommendations resulting from the investigation.
• Report any complaints or hostilities directed toward security personnel to the HSES Manager and conduct the necessary follow-up procedures, as directed.
• Maintain a communication flow and relationship with Site Management, ensuring their security concerns are understood and reported to the HSES Manager.
• Attend meeting to address security checks of site security operations in order to ensure SOP compliance.
• To conduct thorough accident investigations and procedure a timely accurate report in the English language.
• Knowledge of the implementation for Emergency Preparedness and Response.
• Minimum Diploma graduated.
• 3+ years experience in Security Management.
• To have a sound knowledge of Indonesian Statutory Security requirement.
• Certificate level training in Security.
• Must have a Microsoft office application skill.
• Excellent English communication skills, oral and written including the ability to deal effectively with individual at all level.
• Desirable if has understanding of ISPS, certified CSO or PFSO.
If your vision of a work environment includes the challenges which can lead to personal growth, respect for ideas, and colleagues who rank with the best, then please send your application and resume in English, quoting job code, with copy qualification certificates and recent photograph (4×6 cm) no later than May 18th 2008 to:
PT. McDERMOTT INDONESIA
Jalan Bawal – Batu Ampar, Batam 29452