PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) operates the Batu Hijau copper/gold mine in West Sumbawa, West Nusa Tenggara Province (NTB). PTNNT is committed to becoming a leader in safety, environmental stewardship and social responsibility. The Company is inviting skilled, trained, highly committed and dedicated Indonesian workers and professionals to be a part of our team for the positions:
Mob0221_Auto Electrician – Mobile Equipment
Carry out all electrical maintenance and repair of the various items of equipment under the control of the Mobile Equipment Workshop so that they can operate safely and effectively to meet production.
• Minimum High School but Technical High School is an advantage at entry level.
• At least three years previous work experience in the electrical servicing and repair of mobile equipment including Toyota 4wd, medium trucks, light and heavy cranes, forklifts and miscellaneous.
• Ability to test, diagnose and service electronic components and systems.
• Communication skills to enable the transfer of information and advice between all the parties are concerned.
• Able to Read and interpret Service manuals.
All applications will be treated confidentially and must be sent no later than 13 July 2008. Please specify position name and code you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment – PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
Jl. Sriwijaya No. 258, Mataram 83126, NTB, Indonesia
PO. BOX 1022
Fax: 0370-636318 Ext. 48042